- Amitraz.............................................0.3 mg
- Excipient Q.S.P....................................1 ml
Cleanpet by 0.03% formulation is indicated to spray on pets with infestations by mite, lice, fleas and ticks, relieving the itching sensation and prophylactically keeps hair shiny and soft.
Cleanpet kills three types of mites:
- Itching mites (Sarcoptes scabiei).
- Hair follicles mites (Demodex).
- Ear mites (Otodectes Cynotis).
DOSE AND ADMINISTRATION:
- Spray the pet to cover completely. Do not rinse and put it in the shade.
- PERIOD: 1 application every 30 days. In case of severe infestation, apply 1 once every 5 days
- Exclusive route of administration: Topical solution.
WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS:
Keep Amitraz products safely stored - Store them away from pets, especially puppies. Avoid using Amitraz when possible. Amitraz is very effective, but the owners who have many puppies at home may consider other alternatives. There are many products for ticks and fleas that do not use this as their main insecticide. It is highly toxic for fishes.
Store in dry and cool places. Protected from direct sunlight. Store between 0° and 30°C.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN AND PETS.
CONTRAINDICATIONS OR RESTRICTIONS:
It is contraindicated in pregnant female dogs with high sun exposure. Some effects of poisoning occur as hyperglycemia, vomiting, polyuria, sedation among others.
Atipamezole, 50 mcg/kg intramuscular. The effect is very fast but only lasts about 2-4 hours, after which it may be necessary to administer Yohimbine (0.1 mg / kg) per every 6 hours until complete recovery.
Yohimbine 0.1 mg/kg intravenous moves the Amitraz of alpha2 receptors which solves bradycardia, hypotension, sedation and intestinal hypomotility.
Especially in case of poisoning of horses, do not administer Atropine nor Morphine or spasmolytic as analgesics.
As additional measures, if the product is administered externally (bath, spray, pour - on, spot - on) bath the animal with plenty of cold water to remove remains in the fur, avoiding what could cause peripheral vasodilatation.
Plastic bottles with sprayer 100 ml.